Job Title: CSR – Equine/Livestock/Farm & Ranch Account Manager
Manage equine, livestock and farm & ranch accounts while working diligently on renewals, new business, and policy changes. Provide professional service to customers and accounts. Provide customers with information to cross-sell insurance products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect applications for renewals/new business and submit to underwriting
- Work expiration lists and follow-up communication regarding renewals and new business
- Process change requests
- Handle incoming and outbound calls with customers
- Assist accounting with agency billed policies
- Collect premium due on policies
- Collect information needed due to underwriting guidelines
Education and Experience
A High School diploma or equivalent
Property/Casualty (P&C license) agent’s license required
2 years general insurance experience preferred, but not required
- Must be proficient in computer usage as well as strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner and quickly assess and prioritize customer needs when handling customers that are upset or angry.
- Ability to use sound judgment when routing calls and giving information to callers.
- Must be highly motivated.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Completing assigned tasks within the deadline provided.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Must be able to work under pressure and exhibit good sound judgment in making decisions pertaining to the overall health of the company. Position requires extended periods of standing, sitting, and computer use.
Such duties as listed in this description are not meant to be all inclusive and the employer reserves the right to add, alter, or delete duties as seen fit, with or without notice.